Grants, Vouchers and Family Tax Credit
Free nursery places are available at Happy Tots for ALL 3 and 4 yr old children.
Free nursery places are available at Happy Tots for 2 yr old children whose parents meet the following criteria.
- Working Tax Credits and have annual gross earnings no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment you may receive for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment or Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit – provided you have an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The ‘Guaranteed’ Element of the State Pension Credit
- Child receives disability living allowance
- Child has a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN)or is on an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC )plan
- Child is looked after by a Local Authority
- Child has left the care of a Local Authority through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order
The nursery manager will be happy to explain the nursery grants in more detail and help you complete a registration form.
Many parents are entitled to Child tax credits
Contact: Tel no: 0845 300 3900
We accept childcare vouchers from providers including Accor, Sodhexopass, and Care-4. Childcare Vouchers are non-taxable and exempt from National Insurance – you may be able to claim up to £243 per month depending upon your salary.